Monday, January 17, 2011

Back to Casper We Will Go.

Well, we're heading back to Casper.  Our house didn't sell and Grandma went to live in the Manor so we are headed back to our house.  As I type Richard is delivering our first of two loads.  Rich's cousin Issac has been awsome and is letting us use his truck to pull a UHaul trailer.  While Rich is in Casper I am finishing up the packing and cleaning.  CRAZY I hate moving!  You'd think as much as we've done it since we've been married that I'd be an expert by now.
     This is expected to be a busy week.  Moving, unpacking, picking up Rachel's new glasses, Adopting Rachel, hopefully scheduling our temple date with her, Richard leaving to DC, and me home alone with the kids!  I hope to make it through!  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world ;) Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad that you are moving back to Casper. I know that Grandma Hawley (Juanita) loved having you closer. Good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete